|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Required for August 2021
NIST is looking for an effective and collaborative Italian teacher to join our ECA language team. The preferred candidate will have experience of teaching Italian as a native language, holds an official teaching certificate and a visa that allows hiring.
Professional Expectations include:
- Experience and commitment to teaching Early Years Program, Elementary and Secondary Italian is preferred.
- Ability to teach across a range of age groups.
- Involvement in language, literature or culture activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perform duties in accordance with the NIST Child Safeguarding Code of Conduct and NIST Professional Code of Conduct.
- Commitment to meeting individual needs and ability to differentiate for a range of abilities.
- Desire to teach in an active, engaging environment.
- Experience of using a variety of teaching styles.
- An understanding of positive behavior strategies.
- Suitably experienced candidates will also be considered for additional substitute teaching should they so wish.
There will be 3 lessons per week in the afternoons. Each Lesson (1 hour) is paid 2000 Baht.
NIST is an ambitious school with a mission to do our best for every student. We have a focus on achievement in the broadest sense and a collaborative and inquiry-based approach is an expected feature in all aspects of learning and also within the professional life of the school. Contribution to the broader life and activities of NIST is important to us, as is an open mind and a commitment to professional learning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com
Visit Us on Facebook
Chat with Us on Twitter