|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Work directly under the F&B Food Services Manager and Cafeteria Services Manager to assist your bakery chef
- Serve correct food portions to customers in a safe and hygienic manner
- Operate POS during lunch service times and snack times
- Assist in cleaning cafeteria and eating areas at all times
- Maintain a good quality and presentation according to the school standards
- Maintain basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school’s policies
- Ensure all kitchen staff follow all safety regulations, and that all hazards are reported to F&B Food Services Manager
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.