|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Help deliver and share the CFC International Playing Philosophy during all sessions
- Coach and deliver different ability level sessions to a broad range of the community
- Identify talented individuals that you work with and promote them to the weekend and advance sessions
- Maintain operating standards and professional coaching provision set by CFC UK
- All programmes would be delivered and run in- line with Chelsea Football club’s values, standards, policies and procedures. This member of staff will be required to support any information to adapt policies and procedures in-line with local or national legislation for that country
- Deliver an advanced player development programme at the NIST facility in Bangkok. This includes recruitment of players
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with parents, players and teachers to ensure communication channels are clear between staff and customers
- Plan and deliver week long holiday courses for all aspects of the community.
- Oversee and supervise evening football rentals and leagues at NIST, this includes refereeing and monitoring evening rentals from external participants.
- Following correct communication procedures and reporting in-line with agreed deadlines.
- As part of this role there will be responsibilities to manage part of the CFC SS budget. This member of staff will be responsible for providing accurate information in an efficient and well-presented manor.
- Ordering of equipment, kit and any additional materials required to operate the soccer school within the CFC standards
Measures of Performance
- All staff will be monitored on a monthly basis by their line manager; referencing a work programme they will have to present as evidence of all work and duties they have undertaken
- Each term/year every member of staff will conduct a formal review of performance and set targets for the programme’s development.
- Number of participants target must be met each term
- Thai nationality or a western national based in Thailand
- Good level of previous or current playing experience
- AFC coaching qualification is preferred, or possess coaching experience
- Fluent or very good level of spoken English, with an average/good level of reading and writing
- Availability to work during the whole school day, evenings, weekends and/or school holidays
- Clean police record
- Valid passport
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply by sending a letter of application in English, with a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, portfolio (if applicable), transcript, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.