NIST International School
|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Duties for Coffee Shop Supervisor
- Work directly under the F&B Services Director and Cafeteria Services Manager to assist the chef you have been designated to.
- Serve correct food portions to customers in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Operate POS during lunch service times and snack times.
- Assist in cleaning cafeteria and eating areas at all times.
- Maintain a good quality and presentation according to the school standards.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, to include dating, proper storage, rotation etc.
- Maintain the basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Ensure all kitchen staff follows all safety regulations, and that all hazards are reported to F&B Services Director.
- Minimum of two years of service experience .
- Basic English communication.
- Good hygiene and food handling skills.
- Good attitude towards food quality and serving.
- Able to prioritize work requests.
- Able to work as a member of the team.
- Overtime and weekend work will be required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.