|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Greeting all visitors to the Community Relations Centre and help them with their questions and requests
- Providing information to parents, staffs, and visitors to the school with regards to their questions and requests
- Keeping abreast of all school events and activities in order to advise parents, etc.
- Using blogs, NIST news, website and other sources of information
- Fulfilling the callers requests – both external and internal
- Handling staff personal mail; providing postage rates, collecting letters and approximate money to postage fees from staff members then arranging all letters and money for the messenger to post them at a post office
- Managing postal pretty cash for the teachers and support staff; collecting out-going school mail and arranging for the messenger to post it at a post office, making postage fee reimbursement with the Accounting Department
- Sorting-out incoming letters and classifying them as departmental e.g. Secondary, Elementary, Head Office, and Purchasing etc.
- Dealing with DHL, UPS, and JETLINER, the courier companies, for staff personal-providing information about prices, forms, and collecting shipment fees. For school business – coordinating between DHL or other companies and school-people that involve, preparing Airway bills and requisition forms, before handing-in the bills to the Accounting Department
- Giving assistance to staff with miscellaneous business such as: paying phone bills, electricity bills, etc. and interpreting clearly for teaching staff, dealing with people outside the NIST community
- Inputting visitor information to Veracross
- Keeping the reception area presentable and organizing the storage of deliveries appropriately
- Assisting with admissions when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Affairs & Community Relations Manager
- Thai Nationality with Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of work experience as a receptionist, telephone operator, concierge or business centre agent in an international setting
- Fluent in English and Thai and able to write in business English. Knowledge in other languages would be an added advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.