|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Answering phone calls and taking messages.
- Greeting all visitors to the Community Relations Centre and helping them with their questions and requests.
- Providing information to parents, staffs, and visitors to the school with regard to their questions and requests.
- Keeping abreast of all school events and activities in order to advise parents, etc.
- Using blogs, NIST news, website and other sources of information
- Fulfilling the callers requests, both external and internal
- Handling staff personal mail – Providing postage rates, collecting documents/parcels and approximate money for postage fees form staff members then arranging all documents/parcels and money for the messenger to mail them at a post office
- Managing postal petty cash for the teachers and support staff; collecting out-going school mail and arranging for the messenger to mail it at a post office, facilitating postage fee reimbursement with the Accounting Department
- Sorting-out incoming letters and classifying them by department
- Dealing with DHL, UPS, JETLINER and other courier companies for staff conducting official school business as well as personal business.
- Inputting visitor information into Veracross
- Organizing the storage of deliveries appropriately and keeping the Community Relations Centre presentable
- Assisting with Admissions and Community Relations Department when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Affairs & Community Relations Manager
- Thai Nationality with Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of work experience as a receptionist, telephone operator, concierge or business centre agent in an international setting
- Fluent in English and Thai, able to write in business English. Knowledge in other languages would be an added advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.