|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Duties for Early Years Teacher Assistant
The Early Years Teacher Assistant works under the direct supervision of Early Years Coordinator.
- Works from 7:40 AM until 4:10 PM Monday through Friday.
- Carries out other work as directed by the supervising teacher or Early Years Coordinator.
- With the help of the Supervising Teacher or Academic Assistant, organizes and locates teaching materials and resources as required.
- Undertakes clerical tasks to assist in the preparation of materials as directed by TA Coordinator or Elementary Leadership Team.
- Completes supervision duties as directed by the Teacher Assistant Coordinator, Early Years Coordinator or the Elementary Leadership Team.
- Support Homeroom or Specialist Teachers as requested.
Duties for Early Years Teacher Assistant who is covering an Academic Assistant
- Works from 7:40 AM to 2:30 PM and then continues doing Teacher Assistant duties to 4:10 PM.
- Undertakes the duties normally assigned to an AA where appropriate.
- Supervises students at snack and lunch times as outlined by the duty roster or as delegated by Elementary Leadership Team, Early Years Coordinator or TA Coordinator.
- Helps individuals and groups move from class to class.
- Helps supervise students when they go on field trips.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Teaching experience an advantage
- Able to work as a member of the team
- Competent in computer operations
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.