NIST International School
|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists the Director of Athletics & Activities with administrative details that include but are not limited to the following: transportation bookings, departmental policies and regulations, communications with staff/ coaches, parents and ECA providers, online sign-ups, communications platforms and digital publications.
- Assisting parents/teachers/ students as required – on emails, in person, or phone
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Booking rooms and facilities
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and organising and sending outgoing mail
- Assisting in arranging travel and accommodation for staff and students
- Creating travel booklets, paperwork and associated forms
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organising sports team uniforms and equipment
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Regular participation in supervision meetings and team meetings for the sharing of ideas, feedback and departmental planning. Daily meetings and contact with the Falcon Sports coordinators / providers.
- 2-3 years experience in secretarial or administrative function
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, Google Docs, Web Based programmes
- Mature, pleasant personality, flexible, multi-tasks, student and people oriented
- A self-starter who is able to assist and work as part of a team
- Highly organised able to set time lines and assist with large scale events and operations
- Willing to work additional hours where needed for competition/ event preparation
- A competent user of ICT, central management systems and web based platforms
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate well with students, parents and colleagues.
- Working hours is 9.30-6.00 pm/hrs. Monday – Friday
- Plus any additional event, tournament, sport or other activity that requires attendance
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.