|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Manage visa and work permit for expatriate staff
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Education for Teaching License and related documents
- Handle administrative tasks as required
- Male / Female, age not over 35 years old
- Outgoing personality and service minded
- Good command of spoken English and Thai
- Good computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office and Internet
- Familiar with visa and work permit process
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.