|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
To enrich the lives of the people of NIST by offering musical experiences appropriate to the needs and aspirations of the community.
- Be a committed, enthusiastic musician and teacher able to motivate and inspire pupils, and to communicate with conviction and sensitivity.
- Should be receptive to new ideas and
- To be able to work as part of a professional team of teachers dedicated to offering high quality music education.
- Be an instrumental specialist with a music degree.
- Be able to perform at an equivalent standard on your main instrument.
- Be at least ABRSM grade 8 equivalent on subsidiary instruments offered.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced instrumental/voice teacher, and looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, then please send your details with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.