NIST International School
|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Duties for Noodle Chef
- Work directly under the F & B service director, Cafeteria Service Manager and dietitian to produce a weekly menu consisting of pork, chicken and vegetable noodles with a varsity of fillings and daily specials.
- Produce noodles for the level 2 cafeteria.
- Will be in charge of ordering stock, stock control, stock takes, hygiene control, staff training and catering functions.
- Maintain a good quality and presentations according to the school standard.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, to include dating, proper storage, rotation, etc.
- Maintain the basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Ensure all kitchen staff follows all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to F&B Service Director.
- Will be assisted by a team of 1 staff.
- Overtime and weekend work will be required.
- Basic English communication.
- Experience making Thai style noodle dishes for large numbers of customers. Other Asian styles of noodle dishes considered a bonus.
- Good attitude towards food quality and serving.
- Good hygiene and food handling skills.
- Able to work as a member of the team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.