NIST International School
|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Duties for Pastry Chef
- Work directly under the F&B Services Director and Cafeteria Services Manager and report to Baker Chef.
- Produce product required for the sandwich section and before and after school snacks.
- Manage stock ordering, stock control and stock takes.
- Serve correct food portions to customers in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Operate POS during lunch service times and snack times.
- Assist in cleaning cafeteria and eating areas at all times.
- Maintain a good quality and presentation according to the school standards.
- Maintain basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Ensure all kitchen staff follows all safety regulations, and that all hazards are reported to F&B Services Director.
- Provide necessary staff training.
- Minimum of two years practical experience in the volume production of baked goods such as pies, cakes, yeast goods, French and Danish pastries.
- Sound knowledge of the safe operation of bakeshop production machinery and equipment, material handling and storage are required.
- Capable of maintaining production schedules without constant supervision.
- Able to receive instructions concerning product requirements, formula changes if necessary.
Able to prioritize work requests.
- Fair in English communication.
- Able to work as a member of the team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.