NIST International School
|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Assists in the daily operation of the nurse offices.
- Provides nursing care and health advice to students and staff including dispensing medications according to parental request and assessing students to be sent home or to a medical facility due to illness or injury.
- Ensures the best possible medical care is available to students and staff on an immediate and an emergency care basis.
- Notifies parents in cases that are beyond basic illness.
- Be aware of students with communicable disease and inform relevant Head of School and provide standard notification to relevant Head of School for sending to parents of other students in the class.
- Assist to maintain the operational status of the nursing offices, ensuring adequate supplies including first aid kits for use in and away from school, availability of current and proper medications, cleanliness, and monitoring equipment for proper function.
- Works together with others members of school’s Support Services team.
- Assists updating of student files and record student visits to the nursing office in the school’s database program.
- Accompanies students on overnight field trips, available for summer school students and for the occasional weekend (such as sports games are at NIST) inside normal working hours if requested.
- Encourages the maintenance of good health and well-being amongst the school community, providing information as needed and requested.
- Supervises the work of part time and relevant nurses.
- Assists the Head Nurse in all areas.
- In the case of the absence of the Head Nurse deputies in in-charge position for short periods.
- Attends professional development courses to ensure the most up to date knowledge and practice is being used.
- Assists in organizing and delivering Emergency Aid programs for NIST Support Staff, AA’s & TA’s if requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing Science and registered Nurse
- 5 years of work experience in Nursing field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skill with a positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.