|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Manage and oversee the athletic team to which they have been appointed.
- Instruct players in the rules, regulations, equipment and techniques of the sport.
- Organize and direct individual and small group practice activities/exercises/tryouts.
- Assess player’s skills, monitor players during competition and practice and provide guidance to players to improve.
- Determine game strategy.
- Follow established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury and provide for prevention and care of injuries.
- Model sportsman-like behavior and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials and spectators.
- Perform support tasks such as distributing and maintaining eligibility forms, emergency data forms and other related records.
- Teaching and developing positive character traits and sportsmanship including respect for colleagues, desire for excellence, fair play, teamwork, leadership, perseverance, and self-discipline.
- Coaching experience preferred but previous playing experience/good knowledge of the sport is essential.
- Up to date police check from a recognized authority.
- Flexible, reliable and enjoy working with children.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Be able to conduct soccer coaching sessions to students of all abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (work effectively with students, staff, parents, visitors).
- Be conscientious, efficient and organized.
- Work well with colleagues and be a team player.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.