|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain systems in accordance with best practice, international standards, and security guidelines (this is related to but not limited to the following: networking, WiFi, internet, database, virtual environments, servers, storage, Google)
- Monitor, evaluate (performance, availability, and reliability) and suggest improvements for systems
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Perform system refreshment, installation, and migration
- Perform install/Troubleshoot, assemble and configure network infrastructure and pull cables and rewire or direct the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration
- Perform and administer security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches.
- Perform the master template of Install, configure, upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages; may modify specific applications for use in operational departments
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services
- Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to perform root cause analysis
- Collect history of performance data to make suggestions for potential solutions to issues
- Assist with the planning, design, research, and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommend modification as necessary
- Perform other duties as a similar nature or level
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or computer fields
- MCSE is required
- At least 5 years experience in setup, install, implement, troubleshooting in hardware and software Windows
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English
- Solid knowledge of Active Directory including Group Policy ADFS, Management, DNS
- Familiarity Windows System Backup & Recovery
- Ability to manage and configure Windows server 2008, 2012 and Windows Server system (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and WSUS, etc.) and Microsoft Security Solutions.
- Ability to manage in LAN/WAN and know how networking/VLAN system work
- Experience managing virtual machine environment
- Good team player, service-oriented and ability to work in the fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, good interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and work well with the deadline
- Familiarity with Google Apps will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Mac OS X will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.