|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
Duties for Thai Prep Chef
The Thai Prep Chef works under the direction of the F&B Service Director
- Work directly under the F & B service director, Cafeteria Service Manager to assist the chef you have been designated too.
- Serve correct portion food to customers in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Operate POS during lunch service times and busy snack times.
- Assist in cleaning of cafeteria and eating areas at all times.
- Overtime and weekend work will be required.
- Maintain a good quality and presentations according to the school standard.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, to include dating, proper storage, rotation, etc.
- Maintain the basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields preferred
- Fairly communicate in English
- Service minded
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.