|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Work directly under the Director of F&B Services, Cafeteria Services Manager and dietitian to produce a weekly menu consisting of three different Western-style dishes (two meat dishes and one vegetarian dish, including some curry dishes)
- Produce soup for the level two cafeteria, salad bar and level one salad bar
- Assist the sandwich and sushi section with stock production
- Oversee stock orders, stock control, stock takes, hygiene control, staff training and catering functions.
- Manage a team of four staff
- Maintain a good quality and presentation according to the school standards
- Maintain food safety and protection standards (all food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc.)
- Maintain basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school standards
- Ensure all kitchen staff follow job safety regulations, and report all hazards to the Director of F&B Services
- Complete overtime and weekend work as required
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Western chef position
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good attitude and passion for cooking good food
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.