|In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.|
- Work directly under the F & B service director, Cafeteria Service Manager and dietitian to produce a weekly menu consisting of 3 different western style dishes consisting of 2 meat dishes and one vegetarian dish, including some curry dishes.
- Produce soup for the level 2 cafeteria, salad bar, level one salad bar and assist the sandwich and sushi section with stock production.
- Will be in charge of ordering stock, stock control, stock takes, hygiene control, staff training and catering functions.
- Will be assisted by a team of 4 staff.
- Overtime and weekend work will be required.
- Maintain a good quality and presentations according to the school standard.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, to include dating, proper storage, rotation, etc.
- Maintain the basic food safety and sanitation in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Ensure all kitchen staff follows all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to F&B Service Director
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a western chef position
- Good command of English (spoken / written) communication skills
- Good attitude and passion for cooking good food is a must
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.