Once you have submitted an online application, we try to contact you within a week to acknowledge receipt of the application. Although these applications can be submitted at any time, we maintain a relatively constant schedule for our annual planning:
- Mid-September: Applications for the following school year open.
- September – December: Families are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with a member of the admissions team and tour the campus.
- January: Any outstanding records, such as report cards and transcripts, must be submitted.
- February – March: The admissions team contacts families regarding assessment dates.
- March – April: Admissions assessments take place, and the first acceptance letters are sent as spaces become available.
- May – July: Acceptance letters continue to be sent as spaces become available.